Feeling a bit sad right now because I’m failing miserably in a lot of things.
(1) Haven’t jogged for a loooong time now. Lost the regular routine because of moving to a new place. And maybe I’m just too laaaazzzy. 😔
(2) I keep eating and eating and eating whatever stuff I see. I’m not eating a lot but I used to count calories! What happened to my discipline and will powerrr
(3) I can’t seem to move from two sticks a day to one. I keep on telling myself tomorrow. But then I always give in to the short term satisfaction. It’s a struggle I keep losing everyday.
(4) Missed two Sunday masses already.
(5) I’m supposed to get a facial this week. I live beside a mall. Whyyy can’t I find the time to do thisss.
(6) I should get the car wheels aligned. Since 3 weeks ago. And I still haven’t done it. Argggh
(7) There’s a party today with my HS friends. But I’m lying in my bed not wanting to go because, I don’t know, I don’t feel like drinking. And I’d rather just wake up early tomorrow to avoid the traffic. But earlier this morning, I promised I’d go. Arrrrghhh
(8) I can’t seem to potty train Belly. And I don’t know what to do about it. I have to go to work the whole day. How am I supposed to take care of her pooing and peeing. 😔
There’s only one thing I did right this week. I fixed my room. That’s it.
And I’m not too optimistic about next week because it’s mission week and I think I’ll be mostly crazy stressed from everything.
Oh well. Prayers.